The India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) provides phone banking services to its users so that they can access their bank account from the comfort of home, while at work or on the move. For Phone Banking Services you need to call at toll-free number/ Phone Banking Number i.e. 155299. Get the complete details on IPPB Phone Banking through this article i.e. Phone Banking Services of IPPB, Benefits of India Post Payment Bank Phone Banking, online complaint, and much more.
IPPB Phone Banking
The India Post Payment Bank/ IPPB Phone Banking provides the information regarding your IPPB Bank Account, products & services etc. The Phone Banking services is a combination of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and interaction with a teleoperator (agent assisted). In case of transactions cannot be completed through IVR it will be completed by a teleoperator. To know more about the Phone Banking services of IPPByou should stay connected to us and we will provide you with all the latest details.
Benefits of IPPB Phone Banking
Various benefits of India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Phone Banking is given below. The Phone Banking Services for IPPB is available in 13 languages through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) mode and in 8 languages through the teleoperator (agent assisted) but it will be extended soon. For more details on the Benefits of IPPB Phone Banking and others, you should visit the official website.
- Immediate response to your queries.
- 24×7 access account information.
- Save time & money by avoiding visits to the bank.
- Doorstep banking services through phone banking.
IPPB Phone Banking Services
As the India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) provides all the necessary information, so people don’t need to visit the IPPB Bank for complaints, queries & selected services requests. You can check below the various IPPB/ India Post Payment Bank Phone Banking Services currently available.
- Bank account related information.
- Queries related to the interest rate.
- Information related last five transactions.
- Call Back Function.
- Information about IPPB’s products or services.
- Book a request for doorstep banking services.
- Issuing of the account statement.
- Cheque and clearing-related queries
- Balance & transaction-related details.
- Any other banking-related queries
For more details on IPPB Phone Banking Click Here.